Returns and Refunds
If you have purchased an item from a stockist, please refer to their store policies and contact them directly.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is damaged, incorrect or faulty, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com or call +61 7 3390 3988 to request a refund.
We cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used. The exception to this is if:
- The product is deemed fault.
- You have experienced an unfavourable skin reaction (imagery of reaction may be required).
You are responsible for postage costs and assume any risk of loss, theft or damaged goods during transit.
Step 1: send us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the reason why you want to return the products. You will receive confirmation of whether your return is approved with 3-4 working days.
Step 2: Send the returned items in their original condition within 14 working days of delivery to:
WATERLILY HEADQUARTERS OFFICE:
2/271 Lytton Road.
Morningside, 4170, QLD
Once we receive the returned items, we will process your request within 7 business days, and you will be notified by email.
- Shipping costs are not included.
- We do not offer refunds or on purchases for change of mind.
If you have any questions about selecting products at Waterlily, please email us at email@example.com we are happy to help you select products that are right for you.
- Waterlily is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages once shipped from our facility, and tracking is provided. Please contact the shipping carrier directly if you feel your package has been lost or stolen.